Could your business survive without you?
Think what would happen if you, your business partner, or one of your key employees couldn’t work because of sickness or injury.
- Could the business keep running?
- How much revenue would your business lose?
- Could you afford a replacement?
Then consider the long-term viability of your business.
- Could you repay the business debts?
- Could you, or your business partner, afford to buy each other out?
- If you needed to sell the business, would you be able to find a buyer?
And what about your family?
- How would they replace your lost income?
- Could they afford the mortgage repayments?
- How long would the family savings last?
Getting the right cover can make all the difference when it counts – helping your business, and your family, cope financially if something goes wrong.
Who’s holding your business together?