Have you ever considered how would your family cope if you weren’t around?
It’s not something we like to think about, but with life comes risk. We need to take measures to safeguard our loved ones. Life insurance cannot help with the emotional stress of losing a loved one, but it can protect your family from the financial stress caused by an unexpected death or terminal illness.
Why life Insurance?
- It provides a lump sum amount to your beneficiaries so that they can take care of the debt and other expenses.
- It provides peace of mind that your loved ones will be looked after when you are gone or become terminally ill.
Why do you need advice?
Using a financial adviser can take a lot of the stress and worry out of choosing life insurance coverage if you are not really familiar with this type of insurance. It can also help to provide valuable peace of mind and can help you to avoid potentially costly mistakes and even scams.
A Wealth Connected Financial adviser can
- Provide access to valuable tools and resources to help you decide the right covers for you.
- Recommend products and services to suit your specific needs and help you to avoid potentially costly mistakes
- Help review your existing policies to ensure that you are still adequately covered
- Assist you or your loved ones with the claims process